Online Intern for the Italian Market (Vienna, Austria)
Online Intern for the Italian Market (m/f)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Lomography is looking for a smart mind with ambition, combined with great communication skills and curiosity, someone who wants to take the opportunity to interact and manage a large community of creative individuals. Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
To support our Online Team, we’re searching for an Online Intern (f/m), who will be responsible for the Italian market, while being located at our HQ in Vienna. In this position you will be part of an internationally acting company, supporting in different online matters as follows:
- Organizing co-operations with other brands for the Italian market
- Reaching out to Italian press contacts and managing the Italy press database
- Monitoring and maintaining activity on the Lomography Italy social media pages
- preparing content for the Lomography magazine in Italian
- Assistance in sales and marketing reporting
- Sending newsletters to Italian subscribers
- Helping to coordinate the Lomography Italian Community
- Translate marketing texts into Italian
- Work with the marketing team on various online marketing and sales tasks
- Italian Native Speaker
- Fluent business English
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (World, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Affinity for social media (facebook, twitter, tumblr,…)
- Available for a Full- Time position
- Experience in an international company / environment.
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Interest in analogue photography
- Passion for Lomography, and digital marketing
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- Finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Interest in working for an international organization
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
- Creative thinking to provide ideas for digital marketing strategies
- Full time, voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship, citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship or a standing work permit for Austria and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your sales skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to: HR International
Please wait to be contacted by us.