Copywriting Internship for Native English Speaker (in Vienna, Austria)
Copywriting Internship for Native English Speaker
Location: Vienna, Austria
Are you a creative-minded writing fanatic with a flair for language and a passion to excite and play with words? Can you combine the ability to write funny, engaging texts with ones which are technically correct, clear and simple to understand? Are you always looking for new ways to communicate ideas and engage readers? Well, we may have just the position for you! We are looking for a Native English Speaking Copywriting Intern to join the Agency in our Headquarters in Vienna, writing texts for Lomography newsletters, the Lomography website, press releases and all manner of other things.
- Writing marketing copy for Lomography newsletters, websites, press releases, etc.
- Developing ideas for newsletters and helping to organize these from the concept stage through text and into design
- Communicating within the team about text edits and discussing how best to communicate ideas via text
- Proofreading texts prepared by others and suggesting edits
- Native English Speaker (really, ask you mom if you’re not sure about this)
- Great writing skills – Ability to write funny, engaging, exciting, persuasive texts – In particular texts with a focus on product marketing. You are aware of the need to strike a balance between creative flair and clearly communicating core ideas
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Interest for analogue photography and key technical concepts relating to it
- Able to communicate complex information effectively, clearly and as simply as possible
- Able to visualize how texts can best be transported as part of a design
- Able to work as part of a large international team
- Flexible, efficient and well-organized
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of SEO would be useful
- You study or have studied a subject at University or College with a focus on writing and utilizing language effectively
- You are a native English speaker based in Vienna or willing to move here for the duration of the internship
- You have a good knowledge of photography and, preferably, Lomography and our product range
- You are open-minded and keen to work on a range of different tasks
Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship, citizenship in the European Economic Area or a standing work permit for Austria.
Employment: Full time, voluntary traineeship
Compensation: 400 € per month
Duration: 3-6 months
Job start date: January / February 2017
Application (including CV, Cover letter and samples of your writing skills) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.